If there were ever anyone who came to me and questioned my choice in mate, I would just show them this video I took during Family Home Evening.
Tuesday, July 27, 2010
Enough Said
Labels: Baby Bowie, W rules.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
If there were ever anyone who came to me and questioned my choice in mate, I would just show them this video I took during Family Home Evening.
Labels: Baby Bowie, W rules.
9 comments:
Yesss.
Awesome. And grateful your husband wasn't wearing a spandex jumpsuit.
I own this soundtrack. Is that odd? :-)
That is fantastic.
Also one of my favorite movies as a kid, so now I think I should go watch it.
~J--WORRRRRD.
Stew--hush your tongue--I am getting close to getting him in one of those zip up suits for the temple! You will ruin YEARS of suggestion!
Hilary--is not odd. Is awesome.
undefined--you should. You absolutely should. It is still rad.
That was cute! And ironic. My four year old has been singing that song around the house for the last week. Otherwise I haven't thought of that movie in years :-)
Now if you could just get him to wear the eyeliner and the wig, it would be perfect.
Awesome.
I agree...awesome
Post a Comment