Saturday, June 26, 2010



Oh gravy, we are home.
All of us.
Every one.

I have so many things to say.
And think.

But I am so tired.

SO tired.

So I will leave you with this, that I realized first thing this morning, while trying to stuff a silicone hat stuffed with my nerple into Jr's not-so-gaping-maw:

There is no blogging conference, no writing retreat, no Freedom Festival, no pizza, no cupcake better than waking up in two-hundred degree, decapitated head-filled El Paso in a milk-soaked bed with my entire family.





(Although if someone were to bring me a cake bite in bed, I wouldn't turn it down.)

9 comments:

Kalli said...

He did it!! You did it!! Hooray!

b. said...

All IS right with the world when you are all gathered safely in!

undefined said...

Oh, yay! I'm so, so thrilled for you. Congratulations!

Now go get some rest.

Wife of dastew said...

I've had some good cupcakes in my day, but your thing sounds good too.
Congrats, we are so happy for you.
Get some rest and enjoy!

Kayt Ludi said...

SO HAPPY for you all :)

Vanessa said...

Yeah!! I am so happy you guys are home.

vanessa from inevergrewup

Geo said...

Gorgeous stuff. I'm so glad! It's what we fasted and prayed for, with you.

CKW said...

Yay!!! Your public wants pictures of the little guy (as soon as you have the energy of course).

I hope your ward is still bringing you meals, or at least chocolate. And tell W that his new job is not returning from going out anywhere without bringing you a huge diet coke (or whatever you drink).

soybeanlover said...

Huzzah!!! That is terrific news. Enjoy the exhaustion together.

Related Posts with Thumbnails