onions
hummus
OJ
Oreo pie crust
milk
(not that kind.)
Also, your moment of zen.

PS: Who wants to get together for a meet up in P-Town next Monday?
hummus
OJ
Oreo pie crust
milk
Also, your moment of zen.
PS: Who wants to get together for a meet up in P-Town next Monday?

7 comments:
Serio? The cuteness is killing me. He is adorable.
Erm, if you mean the P-town of which CJane is queen, I am going to be there on Monday. True story. You should have, like, a tweet-up a la Eric D Snider. For friends and strangers.
I feel at peace now.
You should get some recipes from that Swiss restaurant that uses breast milk for cooking. See what weird stuff you can slip into Jooj's cereal.
We're in Midvale right now. We could be adventuresome and meet in person.
Your new mancub is really cute. Like for reals.
It may sound totally creepy, but I had a dream about you the other night. In my dream I flew out to E.P. to stay with you guys and help you out with life with a new baby (as if I know anything about that), but for the life of me I couldn't remember your real name or Jooj's real name, even though you told me. And I felt really stupid. Also, you didn't look anything like you do in your photos, but you were definitely La Yen, and Jooj was definitely Jooj.
I have very vivid pregnancy dreams. In last night's dream I killed off my father-in-law, so maybe you are lucky.
*Lucky that you didn't get killed off. Not necessarily lucky with your pregnancy. I'll take vivid dreams over pregnancy complications any day of the week.
My greatest birthday gift is to have you all in my family! You definitely need to transfer all that stored milk to a single container!
Can't wait to see you!
The Queen would like to request an audience with your young cub.
Post a Comment