Monday, January 18, 2010

So, I Woke Up Pregnant

20 comments:

soybeanlover said...

w00t!

Alissa said...

you totally did! looks great on you!

Sister Pottymouth said...

You look awesome! May your nausea fly out the beautiful windows of your house. (Not to imply that you should boot out the windows or anything like that.)

QueenScarlett said...

...and Jooj threw up.

Can I pinch you? You're so darn cute.

J Cubed said...

OMGOSH Jen!!!! You look adorable. It almost does not seem real, but NOW!! What a great picture.....post more!! I am so excited!!

oxoxox

C. Jane Kendrick said...

Yes! And p.s. cute chest!

cabesh said...

You look fab-- I love pregnant ladies. Is there anything more beautiful?

Kalli said...

hooo hooooo!!! And jooj, hahahahahhahah!

dalene said...

and this makes me so very happy! you look wonderful!!!

dalene said...

and now because of cabesh's comment i'm composing a song in my head to the music of beyonce. it's called "all the pregnant ladies."

La Yen said...

Thanks, friends. It is weird.

And CJane--you mean the places where I could, possibly, be growing two additional babies because they are so giant?

sue-donym said...

You look awesome!!

CKW said...

Cute belly! And enjoy those boobs while you can! Because when you are done nursing...gone! :-)

Anne-Marie said...

It may not feel good at times, but it looks really good on you. Nice.

Geo said...

You are BEAUTIFUL.

So that was some sleep! That's the secret, is it?

BEAUTIFUL.

Fig said...

I like.

Shar said...

SO awesome!

TheOneTrueSue said...

You are adorable!

Bek said...

You look great!! So fun to see

Lisa said...

Like all your friends before have said...you look beautiful!!! Such a cute tummy! Congrats on your growing baby boy - how fun! I'm extremely jealous!! When are you due?

Related Posts with Thumbnails