The camera had been hiding (since Mother's Day) in a top-secret pocket of W's Army backpack. I did not know that this pocket existed, and he forgot all about it until he went to put some undies inside for an early morning run. Hooray! I have been praying about finding this camera for months. I felt like it would return. And it did! Because small miracles are the ones that keep me going. Reals.
So here are some of the pictures that had been languishing. Just a few, to tide you over until I stop playing Plants vs. Zombies.
You know who has a hot husband and a reasonably un-barfy brother? La Yen. PS: I can almost guarantee that they peed in those wetsuits out of spite and obligation.
Identical cousins.
In other news, I have started the Christmas shopping. One baby, four favorite labies, my aunt and uncle, and the Papo/CayCay Experience: Check. I use a spreadsheet. Because I am Awesome. When do you start yours? November? Sucker.

4 comments:
Yay for finding the camera!
If I start the Christmas shopping now I end up doing it twice, because there is just something about shopping in December that I can't resist.
I have been praying about finding a La Yen post because I miss your face.
Small miracles keep me going too. Yeah, really.
Now to answer your question I do not shop for Christmas until after my birthday.
Which is only three days before.
I have great admiration for you plan-ahead types, but if I shopped much earlier I would most certainly forget where I hid everything and have to go shopping all over again last minute anyway.
I love Plants vs Zombies--especially the corn plant that hucks pats of butter. awesome
I'm just having trouble with the woman behing W who thought a tank top was a good choice...
SO glad you found your camera. Faith promoting findings.
Post a Comment