Well, hell.
As I have previously stated, I vote based on (my) money needs and hair. Since Romney has bowed out, I am screwed.
McCain has HORRIBLE hair, and is kind of scary. He reminds me of an un-detained Hannibal Lechter. But with a worse temper. And he has already said he knows nothing about economics. ("It's not my field.")
Obama is a horrible dancer, has greasy hair, and has said the following about money:
1. "simplify" tax forms for middle Americans, eliminating the need for tax preparers because there will be "pre-made forms" for us to fill out. (Because accountants don't need money.) (And the IRS has never made a mistake and we should trust them to just do our taxes for us.)
2. Cut taxes for workers. (Except for accountants. And people who make more than
Thursday, February 07, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment