Saturday, January 26, 2008

Just Checking In

Proof: Jooj can wink.
Two weeks down, 63 to go.

We went to the thrift store yesterday, looking for treasures. Instead we found:

1. An ENTIRE shelf of DVD copies of A Clockwork Orange
2. A book on needlepoint from the 1970s featuring the following patterns:
a. Abby Hoffman on a wall hanging
b. Bette Midler on a pillow

I was tempted, but left it there. Should I go back and get it? Does anyone need some sort of macramé black panthers paraphernalia? Because I am settling down into some serious crafting...

8 comments:

Guileless Mom said...

love the wink

What about Barry Manilow needlepoint? Hook a sistah' up??

Waldo said...

When did she learn that!!!?!

Carina said...

Abby Hoffman wall hanging? That ROCKS!

dalene said...

You're making me the Bette Midler pillow for Christmas, right?

Also, as if Jooj needed to be any cuter--that wink is a charmer.

Kayt Ludi said...

Jooj is TOO CUTE FOR WORDS!! :)

And just for the record, the only good things to come out of the 70's are: us, and The Muppets, so I suspect you did the right thing leaving the book where you found it ;)

La Yen said...

W, she was doing it right after you left. Sorry. I will try to stunt her growth more.

CW, I AM making you something with needlepoint, but it does not involve the Divine Miss M. Even though you are the wind beneath my wings.

Ames, if they had Barry, I would have bought it.

Az, I was impressed to myself that I knew it was Abby Hoffman. I was like "How did I know that? And why?, Especially since I can't remember anything of importance."

Lulu--Amen. Although I do likes me the Abba. And "Chiqitiqua" is Jooj's favorite song right now.

QueenScarlett said...

I wish Kalea could play with Jooj. (so I could also hang with you)

Anne-Marie said...

I use to be a huge Bette Midler fan until the career slump after Beaches.

Related Posts with Thumbnails