Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Frickety Frack

F is for Fewer.

That is my goal this year. Fewer.
Fewer things
Fewer bills
Fewer reasons to cry
Fewer skipped celebrations
Fewer bruises and bumps and skinned knees
Fewer pounds
Fewer diapers
Fewer missed Sabbath days
Fewer fights and altercations
Fewer nights of lost sleep
Fewer stupid TV shows
Fewer trashy mystery novels
Fewer guilt trips
Fewer reasons to hold my breath and count to ten
Fewer.

9 comments:

Lyle said...

Fewer can be a good thing.

Anonymous said...

Fewer periods. I hope.

Carina said...

Fewer stupid TV shows? Who would we be then?

La Yen said...

No no no. Not Fewer tv shows, just fewer STUPID shows. Like the Doodlebops. And The Janice Dickinson Modeling Agency. And The Suite Life of Zack and Cody. And Yes Dear Reruns. I am not one of THOSE people who doesn't watch TV. TV is like a part of my family. The best part, some might say.

Carina said...

Ok, that's a relief. I support you 100%, especially about Yes, Dear.

dalene said...

F is for this is one of my Favorites.

Because I'm in the mood for Fewer, too! Fewer things. Fewer pounds. Fewer stupid posts.

(Fewer times my daughter runs away after dark because she'd rather live with the most dysfunctional family in the neighborhood--the one whose mother is a stripper and doesn't live with them anymore and who has the cops called to their house more than anyone else--than have me as a mother.)

sue-donym said...

fewer bitchy judgmental women in La Yen's ward.

dalene said...

Yeah. What she said. (And of course I meant writing fewer stupid posts.)

QueenScarlett said...

Thanks for giving me this years model to live by.... Fewer is AWESOME. This reminded me of your introspection posts... was that nearly a year ago? Loved those too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails