Let me just start out by updating you on the Severe Medical Condition(s).
1. Not gout. Gout, apparently, involved the sweeling of the knee and/or big toe, and is more common in men.
2. Not goiter. Gone, now.
3. Dishes in sink are now NEW dishes.
Phew. Glad to get that out of the way--you may all break your fasts.
On to further items of interest.
Do you know Stew? Because you should.
I first met him in a PolySci class at BYU. He was the only other liberal one there. So we became friends. Then W rolled our car several times and I needed someone to take notes. So we became better friends.
He and W are good pals--both posessing the distinct capability to talk about any subject for hours, without letting on (except to their wives who keep mum) that it is entirely possible that they are completely full of crap.
He went on a mission to France, where he became completely full of himself--and the gospel. And the bread. I received many letters about the bread.
He came back, met his wonderful labie, Carolyn (NOT CAROLINE! NEVER CAROLINE!) and let us take them out to dinner many, many times. And took us out to dinner many, many times.
Also he is a Mexican Scot. (Much like the Lopez-Fitzgeralds from Passions. Curse you, Jolly Porter and your pleas!)
Anyguays, I love me DaStew. He is a ranting, charming, loving, witty, stubbly little bundle of pure vitriol, wrapped in bacon. I am proud to have him as a friend, and can't wait for him to become a GA. Check him out.
PS--You should toally watch Passions. Because they just found a gigolo/blackmailer/reporter/nympho dead, inside of the wedding cake of Chad and Whitney--you may remember them from when they thought they were brother and sister, but that didn't stop their sweet sweet loving.
Wednesday, January 17, 2007
Heeed! Pantalones! Noow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Awww. Yen I've never been the subject of a blog. I'm touched. No really I am. I must admit though, and this might cause W to kill me, that my initial thought upon meeting you was "hey a girl with short died hair that wears necklaces my skater friends back home would wear, I wonder if she's single?". You weren't so that thought lasted about five seconds. Anyways you and W are da best.
And just for the record I don't think either W or I are full of crap so much as full of opinions. Said opinions may be crap but there we are.
Might I just add that last post sounded a lot less creepy in my head...
So you are telling me that if someone asked W or you a question about which you knew NOTHING except for what you had heard on All Things Considered a year ago, you would not expound, pretending that the radio report was your own idea, of sorts? You KNOW you both would. And you both would deny doing it.
And why do you think I asked you to take notes for me? Mwah Ha Ha!
It's true. It's sad, but true.
I had no idea about the Dinks and the Silks. (I just figured out the SaHMs).
Men who actually talk. That is something entirely foreign to me. Good for Stew and W. Good for La Yen to actually know two such creatures.
Post a Comment