Today my 16 month old darling ate elk in a carmelized lingonberry sauce, tuna sashimi with caviar, and flourless chocolate cake made with Valhronna. How am I going to make her Quincenera any good if I keep letting her live large, I wonder?
Friday, August 04, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
You'll go for the kitchy-retro vibe: piles of Hostess cupcakes, platters of ho-hos, and plenty of Bingles...
Teach me how to get mine to eat like that?!!
Hey there,
I saw all the flooding on the news...hope you guys are ok.
Where is your darling getting food like that? Are you MAKING IT? Wow!!
We are in Mammoth Lakes, Ca for a bit, visiting family--the restaurants are one of the reasons I think we should all vacation here! We are soggy in our area of El Paso, but not too bad. The downtown area has been hit really hard, but we are up much higher than they are. Thanks for your concern! W has been filling sandbags all week...
At this rate, she and Azucar's gourmet cheese eating son will be a match made in cuisine heaven!
My kids love cocktail shrimp and insist on eating it throughout Costco as we shop. People stop me to ask how I did it --- not sure.
Yeah! Jooj! Keep it up!
If I lived in El Paso where you do (we lived in Las Cruces for several years during grad school) I would only feed my children green chile. Sigh. I miss it so much. Can you smell it roasting in the grocery store parking lots now? That was always my favorite. Of course, caviar would be a close second.
mm carmelized lingonberry.......
Post a Comment