Friday, June 02, 2006

Three reasons why you wish you lived in the EP and a Major Announcement

1. Compadre Cat ClubRare felines to be on display
Times staff report
-->
(Victor Calzada / El Paso Times)
Judy Sugden, left, of Los Angeles and Sue Becknell of El Paso show three stars of this weekend's Compadres Cat Club Show. Sugden holds two toygers, a new cat breed with stripes that resembles the big cats, while Becknell holds a Savannah, a cat bred to resemble the African serval.
(Toyght like a Toyger--that's for Ricky.)



2. Tape disposal service

3. Foreigner and Air Supply are playing this weekend.

Major Announcement:
http://www.bloggingstocks.com/2006/05/01/with-titanic-hopes-warner-bros-announces-clash-of-the-titans-r/

10 comments:

Bek said...

Whaaaa? I can't decide if I am happy or sad they are going to remake Clash....

Beautiful GiGi is getting some hair. You can almost french braid that. Do you put it in little ponies? I can't resist the girl hair......

QueenScarlett said...

SO CUTE! Those beautiful big eyes and... I am a sucker for baby thighs and toes. They're just delicious!!!

Now that Kalea walks everywhere - I have to remember not to chew on 'em because her feet aren't so clean these days. ;-)

Carina said...

Uhm, I'm going to need that shirt.

La Yen said...

She matches her cats. And she drove 10 hours with them to be in a show.

And yes, my Jooj is delicious. Except when she is sticky and/or hitting me.

LuckyRedHen said...

Is the tape coming OUT OF jooj's nose in the second picture? Because, if so, that'd be COOL.

When seeing the cat lady picture for the first time I figured it was their Committment Ceremony announcement picture.

Bek said...

Good One Shannon.

~j. said...

Do I dare mention that I've already seen Foreigner in concert?

This is me said...

My husband and I, major cat-haters, decided that if we were ever forced to get one, it would be one of those. Too cool. I mean, I almost liked them.

LuckyRedHen said...

BTW: my blog page has moved to...

http://luckyredhen.blogspot.com/

Please make a note of it.

Anonymous said...

ok. yeah. loving the hair.

Related Posts with Thumbnails