Monday, June 12, 2006

How do I have a hangover?

(Down, and to the left.)

1. Always travel with Azucar.
2. If anyone wants to get a present for ~J, I know where we can get both a ceramic Tweety, a ceramic hamburger, and a frog that has been disembowelled, shellacked, and posed in a pithy position.
3. There is a roving churro guy in Juarez. $1 for a bag.
4. You can get a ring engraved to say "Papi" for $5. Great for the father's day.
5. No sleep in three days=hangover.
6. I got to say this: "I am declaring a smock, a ring that says 'Papi,' and a leather beer-can holster. I am an American citizen."
7. Mexico 3-1 Iran. Ole, Ole, Ole Ole Ole.
8. I need at least six months to recover before we go anywhere together again. And Vegas will be a BAD idea, if Mexico is any indicator. (So I vote Vegas.)

2 comments:

Bek said...

I saw the post on Carina's blog too. I need details. Did they travel to you just to watch the game (we are RABID soccer fans in our house)? That is so cool.

I need one of those Papi rings, oh, and I call dibs on giving J the disemboweled frog....

Carina said...

There was a Treintanera at La Yen's place (brinka brinka!) and we went to celebrate. Then we went to Mexico, where I refused to pay money for anything--except Churros.

Related Posts with Thumbnails