Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Six for Spring






5 comments:

LuckyRedHen said...

I like #4.

~j. said...

Why would you put that 'flower' in your yard?

La Yen said...

Wasn't in my yard, but the model home yard. And that is all we can grow out here, unless we want our water bill to be $400 a day. It is no random stalk of roof-corn, but I likes it--it is all fluffy.

Sadly, Jorge's drawing has been on the driveway for three months, because we have had no rain since January. I love it every day, though. Monster truck has also been on the sidewalk since January.

La Yen said...

Ohhh you meant the Dallas Cowboys flower! I'n Jus Keeding!

That is the least of the decor. I will take some pictures of the Indian TeePee later. It puts NieNie's goose to SHAME.

Carina said...

I vote you plant some silk flowers.

Related Posts with Thumbnails