"Eminem's dysfunctional relationship with wife Kim has hit another low: He has filed divorce papers less than three months after remarrying her.
'There has been a breakdown in the marriage relationship to the extent that the objects of matrimony have been destroyed and there remains no reasonable likelihood that the marriage can be preserved,' according to the filing made Wednesday on behalf of Marshall Bruce Mathers III, Eminem's real name"
So many thoughts running though my head...
Marshall Bruce Mathers III--Batman? Isn't that Batman?
Objects of matrimony? Like a photo album or a dowry? Was Kim a ten-cow wife, but the cows got eaten? Did she lose the garter?
Are we surpised?
Do we care?
Why did I know that her name was Kim when I can't tell you who the new secretary of whatever is?
What does Slim Shady mean?
Whats a ballsy?
My head hurts.
Thursday, April 06, 2006
I'm Sorry Mama
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Yes, Batman is really Eminem.
Kim was a 8 cow wife; 7 got eaten and the other they can't find.
She still has the garter; it's hanging from her mirror in her CRX.
No, we are not surprised.
No, we do not care (although both of us read about it and wrote a blog then commented on it).
We need to know her name so we don't name our future children Kim because then they will use black eye-liner as lip-liner, bleach their hair incesently, get drunk on a regular basis and get knocked up by random guys and marry Eminem the 2nd time even AFTER he had a successful song spewing hatred toward her.
The new secretary of whatevers name is Don.
Slim Shady is the backwoods cousin of Slim Jim; he runs an autobody shop.
Ballsy is a term used instead of cahonays when speaking to white guys about having guts & glory.
Now your head shouldn't hurt and I'm glad to be of service.
Let's go to the mall!
I really thought those crazy kids were going to make it...
In related news, I just had an aneurysm.
marshall marhall marshall.
that's all i've got.
My word!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I miss a week or two of blogland and all hell breaks loose!!!! 4 blogs in a row was too much for me to process, so I don't have anything good to say.
Love ya. Miss ya. Can't wait for mother's day weekend in Laguna!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment