Saturday, March 11, 2006

Things that I have used as playpens this week.




Do you see this smile? Do you understand why she must be roped off at all times?

This worked well, until she stood up in it, causing her to tip over and land on her face. Aww...baby's first bloody nose! Mommy is so proud.

4 comments:

Bek said...

I wish I could send you my baby jail. You know those plastic panels that hook together to make a pentagonal space....baby jail.

They work until your kid realizes that they can just push it and get to where they want to go and then use it as a ladder. Then you move on to the "clean everything dangerous out of one room" and block the door phase.

She is HUGE!! Is W gone again?
r

Carina said...

I understand that smile, that SMILE--oh she's dangerous.

You are welcome to borrow our barely used play pen if you like, just take it home during Easter. If you can wait that long--crazy smile.

C. Jane Kendrick said...

I am calling DCFS.
Today.

QueenScarlett said...

Does that smile come from you or daddy? I tend to think you... but that could be totally wrong. ;-)

Too cute. Very creative.

Related Posts with Thumbnails