Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Roll Call

Cha Cha Boochie Cha ChaCha Boochie Roll Call:
My name is Jen
I'm on a juice fast
I hate juice
So check me out!

10 comments:

~j. said...

My name is Jenny
I'll give you facials
You'll give me coffee
So check me out!

~j. said...

My name is Emma
I go to preschool
And speak of bunsies
So check me out!

~j. said...

My name is Clara
I can say "Good Girl"
I give The Look
So check me out!

~j. said...

My name is Rae-Rae
I like the school lunch
But not my homework
So check me out!

La Yen said...

My name is Peaches
I raise one eyebrow
I suck three fingers
So check me out!

Anonymous said...

My name is Waldo
I'm really busy
I want to shoot folks
so check me out

Carina said...

My name is Carina
& I like shoes
I have no money
So check me out!

Whooooooooo

C. Jane Kendrick said...

My name is cjane
Not sure how to do this cheer
Feel like I might be ruining things
So check me out.

~j. said...

My name is Papi
Today is Sunday
Time for nappy
So check me out!

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

~j. said...

My name is Jenny
But that was Papi
His first time blogging
So check him out.

Related Posts with Thumbnails